Volunteering at APL
The library welcomes volunteer help! We have a wide variety of opportunities available. Many offer flexible hours and tasks to suit specific interests. Volunteers may help with children’s programs, take materials to patrons unable to get to the library, harvest information from obituaries for the local history project, return books and media back to the shelves and more.
We are able to do a huge volume of business and maintain a high level of service because of the 4000+ hours of time our volunteers give annually. Join this dedicated group of people today!
How to Apply for a Volunteer Opportunity
1. Visit the City of Appleton website: www.appleton.org.
2. Click on the City Employment icon on the right side of the page.
3. Scroll down to view volunteer opportunities. Click on "Volunteer - Appleton Public Library".
4. Click "Apply" - located in the right-hand corner. Create an account or enter your existing username and password.
5. Complete the application. Certify the information and submit the application.
6. The background check will be conducted from the infromation provided. Checks must be completed prior to volunteering.
For questions, contact the City of Appleton Human Resources Department at (920) 832-6458 or email@example.com.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.