Adult Summer Reading Program
How to Play
- Register at the Information desk, Children's Services desk, or online, beginning May 1.
- Fill out a drawing ticket for each book you finish listening to or reading during that week, or indicate that you have read to your child for 30 minutes or more that week.
- A drawing will be held at the end of each week, beginning the week of June 9. Ten $30 Appleton Downtown Inc. gift certificates and additional prizes will be awarded at APL's weekly drawings this summer for more chances to win.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Read or listen to books at your reading level, or read to your child for at least 30 minutes.
- Magazines, newspapers, and pamphlets are not accepted reading material for the Summer Reading Program.
- Participants are eligible to win one prize per year.
- Books must have been read within the duration of the 2014 Summer Reading Program.
- Drawings are for entries submitted during that week.
- Drawing tickets must be completely filled out and legible.
Funding provided by the Friends of Appleton Library. For more information on adult programming, please contact Elizabeth at 920-832-6392. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made upon request and if feasible.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.