- In support of school libraries, we ask that teachers with access to onsite libraries please communicate your collection needs with your school librarian before contacting us. The Appleton Public Library is happy to provide material to supplement and complement your school collection.
- We require at least one week's notice to assemble a Teacher Pack.
- One Teacher Pack can be requested per month. If your site does not have a Library, exceptions can be made.
- You may request one to three topics per request and we will put a total of 20-40 books in your Teacher Pack.
- We will gather packs of materials in a subject area or by a specific author. We are unable to pull titles from lists provided by you, but would be happy to instruct you on how to place holds on specific titles.
- You will get a confirmation email notifying you that we have received your request and another when your pack is ready for pickup. Prepared packs will be held at the Children’s Service desk for up to 7 days.
- The library loan period is 4 weeks and items can be renewed twice unless items are on hold for other patrons. All materials are subject to the normal fine policy.
- You must have a valid Appleton Public Library card (or a card from one of the other libraries in our system).
- Please submit this form to request a Teacher Pack; you may also call 832-6187.