To request a Teacher Pack, please fill out the form below or call us at (920) 832-6187. You will receive a confirmation email notifying you that your request has been received and another email when your pack is ready for pickup. Teacher Packs will be held at the Children's Services Desk for up to seven days.
In support of school libraries, we ask that teachers with access to onsite libraries please communicate collection needs with your school librarian before contacting us. We are happy to provide material to supplement and complement your school collection.
- We require at least a one week notice to assemble a Teacher Pack.
- One Teacher Pack can be requested per month. If your school does not have a library, exceptions can be made.
- You may include one to three topics per request and we will put a total of 20-40 books in your Teacher Pack.
- We will gather packs of materials in a subject area or by a specific author. We are unable to pull titles from lists provided by you, but would be happy to instruct you on how to place holds on specific titles.
- The library loan period is 4 weeks and items can be renewed twice unless items are on hold for other patrons. All materials are subject to the normal fine policy.