Children's Program Assistance
Children’s Services Program Assistant Volunteer
Assisting Children’s staff with programming.
- Assist with the set-up and take-down of the room for the event.
- Assist with set-up of the program and putting away items at the conclusion.
- Help maintain the inventory of essential supplies used for the programs.
- Assist children with crafts during the programs.
- Operate simple equipment for programs (compact disc players, projectors, etc.)
- Set out refreshments at programs.
- Assist with drawings.
- Greet and direct patrons to programs.
- Help with name tags.
- Collect statistics as directed by staff.
- Other tasks as assigned by staff.
- Ages: Have completed 6th grade or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 5 pounds.
- Operation of audio visual equipment.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.