Holds Area Assistance
Shelve holds and assist patrons in locating holds.
Assist in maintaining the holds area of the library.
- Shelve holds.
- Help patrons determine their hold pickup code and find their holds.
- Show patrons how to use the self checkout machines if time allows.
- Completed grade 10 and up.
- Ability to understand and put in order the alpha-numeric hold codes
- Ability to use the self check machines
- Effective communication with patrons.
- Available on a weekly basis from 9-11 am.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.