Teen Library Council
Advise the library on teen trends/interests and assist with teen summer library programs and other duties.
Assist with various activities associated with the teen summer reading program.
- Register participants.
- Check review materials and file.
- Award prize drawing slips.
- Refer reference questions to library staff.
- Sort fiction carts, shelve media, and work on special projects as assigned.
- Notify supervisor (Brian) if unable to make your scheduled shift.
- Accurately record volunteer hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ages: 7th – 12th grade.
- Working knowledge of alphabet.
- Be willing to work several shifts, as available.
- Show respect for library patrons of all ages.
- Present a neat and clean appearance.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.