We're excited to announce our newest program, FAN Pass. We've partnered with over 20 local educational, art and entertainment organizations to bring this unique program to you. Starting mid-September we will have various free offers for you to "check out" from our partner organizations. A display with all of the offers will be set up near our Children's Services entrance beginning September 14.
How does it work?
1. Select an offer of your choice from the display located near Children's Services.
2. Bring the laminated FAN Pass display card to the library Information Desk, along with your library card.
3. Staff will give you a voucher in exchange for the display card.
4. The organization you choose your offer from will collect the voucher in exchange for admission. Most organizations will require you to contact them in advance to receive admission tickets. Contact information for organizations, along with instructions on how to redeem your offer, can be found on the voucher you receive.
FAN Pass Guidelines
1. Some offers will change monthly.
2. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
3. You may use one pass per family per month.
4. Passes are only available for one-time use.
5. A library card in good standing (fines under $5.00) is needed to check out the pass.
6. Passes are good for the stated offer only.
If you have questions about FAN Pass, please let us know. For a list of future and current partners, please see the PDF located below.