2014 Tax Forms & Tax Assistance Services
2014 Tax forms will be located on the main level of the Library, immediately west of the Information Desk and Audiobook shelves, and east of the Fiction shelves. (Info Desk: 920-832-6177)
- Tax forms and instructions are first-come, first-served; we cannot set aside documents for you.
- The WI Department of Revenue and the IRS only send select forms to us. However, you can access and print any state or federal forms from home, on a Library Catalog Computer, or with your Library Card number on a public internet computer. Printing at the library is 15 cents per print (black & white); a front-and-back printout is 30 cents.
- You can request the federal government to mail federal forms and booklets to you by filling out an online form or calling 1-800-829-3676.
- Tax forms and instructions that the Library obtains from the WI Department of Revenue and the IRS are for individual use and are not a source for tax preparers to take multiple copies.
* Appleton Public Library staff are not accountants or tax attorneys; they cannot provide tax assistance or advise you on which forms you need.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.